- Best infuser for green or herbal tea, whether it be for detox or laxative, or during pregnancy, there are many benefits and remedies one might expect that we read about lately. Our tea steeper (some regions say filter) is a simple and effective method to brew or mull your tea. Also good for hanging potpourri around the house.
- Made of finest quality 304 Stainless Steel, will not rust, dishwasher safe
- Will not leak your favorite herbs or loose tea leaves into your cup, mug, teapot or pan.
- Comes with a One Year Warranty from Elisabeth Nielsen®
- One each of three sizes: SMALL (4.8 cm or 1-7/8 in.); MEDIUM (5.5 cm or 2-3/16 in.); LARGE (7 cm or 2-3/4 In.).
A cursory search of the Internet will render much commentary about both laboratory and clinical studies that point to a rather full list of health benefits.
If you are here, I’m guessing you have already decided to place yourself on the fringe of the ‘bagged’ tea society and avail yourself of the full flavor and benefits of premium loose tea.
Or, perhaps what is sometimes referred to ‘herbal’ tea -which is technically called a ’tisane.’ These infusions are made from plants other than the tea plant -such as dried fruits, peppermint, ginger and others. Most tisanes are caffeine free.
Loose leaf tea contains more natural oils. It is the oils that give tea its flavor and health benefits -both of which make loose tea the superior choice.
Our stainless steel mesh tea ball infuser comes in set comprised of three (3) sizes. The small one is intended for a single cup. The medium size tea ball strainer is, perhaps for a larger mug and the larger of the three would work in a small tea pot and provide 2 or 3 cups or more, depending upon one’s taste and the particular tea used.
The tea strainers are well made and unless bent or somehow damaged, should not leak tea leaves into the tea. We warrant against defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year.
Congratulations for making the shift away from the bagged tea society. All that’s left is to place our tea infusers into your cart. While you’re here, why not buy 2 or 3 sets -for friends or love ones who might enjoy the new horizons that accompany the shift away from bagged tea. Variety of loose teas is certainly a spice of life.